Emergency Water Conservation Regulations
Beginning June 10, 2022, the State of California is requiring all Urban Water Suppliers to implement Level 2 of Water Shortage Contingency Plan to reduce demand up to 20 percent. The guidelines outlined below are being implemented by the District to meet Level 2 water conservation efforts:
Potable Water Customers:
- Property address ending in an odd-number landscape irrigation is limited to Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday;
- Property address ending in an even-number landscape irrigation is limited to Wednesday, Friday and Sunday;
- Landscape irrigation is prohibited on Monday;
- Wasting water is not allowed; including water running off properties onto sidewalks or gutters, leaks or breaks not being repaired in a timely manner and ponding of water;
- Hose shutoff nozzles are required;
- Swimming pools or spas are required to be covered;
- Decorative water features are prohibited; and
- Restaurants may only serve water upon request.
- Irrigation season ends September 30, 2023.
The following resources are available to become more educated about your water use and water conservation methods:
- Resigter you account is the Water Smart portal, Water Smart Portal Link;
- Department of Water Resources - Save our Water Link;
- State Water Boards Drought Information & Updates Link;
- Click on the following link to calculate your gallons per day usage from you water bill.
For additional information please contact Water Resources Manager, Alexis Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 333‑4356, ext, 102. The District appreciates efforts to conserve water during this period.